Maryland Crab Soup - 16 oz.
Loaded with crab meat, fresh vegetables and traditional Chesapeake Bay spices, this is a true regional specialty that you just won’t find anywhere else.
- Prepared hot and fresh, then quickly frozen and shipped in convenient 16oz boil-in pouches.
- Minimum purchase of 3 per order
Water, Crab meat, Potatoes (Calcium chloride, Calcium disodium EDTA), Celery, Onion, Tomato paste, Peas, Green beans, Carrots, Corn, Lima beans, Lobster base [Cooked lobster, Salt, Maltodextrin (from corn), Natural flavoring, Yeast extract, Modified corn starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Sugar, Rice flour, Tomato paste, Paprika, Disodium inosinate, Disodium guanylate], Salt (Salt, Yellow prussiate of soda, Sodium thiosulfate, Potassium iodide, Sodium bicarbonate), Celery seed, Red & black pepper, Beef base [Salt, Hydrolyzed soy & corn protein, Sugar, Onion powder, Beef fat powder (Rendered beef fat, Nonfat dry milk, Mono & diglycerides, BHA, Citric acid), Caramel color, Beef extract powder (Maltodextrin, Beef extract, Partially hydrogenated soybean oil, Citric acid), Spice, Dehydrated garlic, Spice extractives and less than 2% Calcium silicate], Garlic.
Instructions / Storage
Cooking Instructions (from frozen): Place unopened pouch into pot of water. Bring water to a boil, keep uncovered. Boil for 20 minutes. Cut pouch & serve. Do not store in pouch after cooking.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Angelina’s of Maryland ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.